[JobinKorea] Job Recruiter of Native English TeachersLevel : All Position : InternshipDeadline : Open until filled E-mail :
Internship Office Job is Available~!!
While you are studying in Yonsei, Ewha, SeoKang, Hongik or other university's exchange
students or you are learning Korean in KLI, have a chance to get hired with a internship
program which will make use of your staying time in Korea.
Job Recruiter of Native English Teachers[D2 or F visa holders]
[Seven countries native speaker are eligible]
- Interviews with Native English Teachers who want get hired in South Korea
- Set up interview time upon request of Hagwon, Public Schools
- Make a contract and documentaion work related with Visa Issuance
Three months or six months based on the applicant's situation and contract
You can select either of two sessions
- Morning Session : 9AM - 12AM
- Afternoon Session : 1PM-6PM
Detailed Reward to be negotiated at job interview
Shincheon Staton(Subway line 2) Exit #1, Nearby Hyundae Department Store, 5 minutes by walk.
Tony in JOBINKOREA
JIK/ Recruiting Agency
#502 Suyeon B/D 62-52 Changcheon-Dong,
Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea (03787)
Tel: 010-5599-5957/ 02-336-2251
Thank you so much