International Counseling & Coaching Services (ICCS)
Eligibility and Cost
All Yonsei University international students are eligible for the services provided by the Counseling Center. The ICCS is an interfaith center providing counseling and psychotherapy for international students. Counseling will be provided in different languages including English and Chinese.
- Individual Counseling: Students come into the Counseling Center with a variety of concerns. Feeling homesick & experiencing culture shock, having difficulties getting up and going to classes because of feelings of depression, feeling upset over the break-up of a romantic relationship, having problems with eating, body image and self-esteem.
- Couple & Group Counseling Services: Students/Couple also welcome with their variety of concerns.
- Alcohol/Drug Counseling: Students may refer themselves to meet with the AOD counselor.
- E-mail: email@example.com (preferred contact)
- Office: 02)2123-6244(Korean) / 070-4040-3081 (English)
Sexual Harassment Prevention Center
The Center is located on the 2nd floor of the Student Union Building (next to the Global Lounge). For a private meeting, please contact the Office.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Office Hours: Mon-Fri (9:00 a.m. ~ 5:00 p.m.)