International Counseling & Coaching Services (ICCS)
Eligibility and Cost
All Yonsei University international students are eligible for the services provided by the Counseling Center. The ICCS is an interfaith center providing counseling and psychotherapy for international students in no cost for 10 sessions. Counseling will be provided in different languages including English and Chinese. All eligible international students at Yonsei may use the International Counseling & Coaching Services without any cost.
- Crisis Intervention: When a student is facing a crisis or emergency situation, we encourage them come to the Counseling Center, during our regular daytime hours.
- Individual Counseling: Students come into the Counseling Center with a variety of concerns. Feeling homesick & experiencing culture shock, having difficulties getting up and going to classes because of feelings of depression, feeling upset over the break-up of a romantic relationship, having problems with eating, body image and self-esteem.
- Couple & Group Counseling Services: Students/Couple also welcome with their variety of concerns.
- Alcohol/Drug Counseling: Students may refer themselves to meet with the AOD counselor.
- Website: http://www.yiccs.or.kr
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 02)2123-6244(Korean)
Sexual Harassment Prevention Center
The Center is located on the 2nd floor of the Student Union Building (next to the Global Lounge). For a private meeting, please contact the Office.
- Email: email@example.com
- General Office Hours: Mon-Fri (9:00 a.m. ~ 5:00 p.m.)