Many visas and visa alterations may be applied for through the HiKorea site. Before visiting your assigned immigration office, it is highly recommended that you first attempt to submit an e-application.
It is strongly advised that you make a reservation before you visit the Seoul immigration office. It is known to have very high traffic and long wait times. Arriving too late in the day, especially for Chinese nationals, may result in a failure to be seen that day.
Seoul Immigration Office
- Address: #319-2, Shinjeong 6-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul
- Jurisdiction: Seoul (Except the Jurisdiction of Sejong Branch Office), Gwangmyeong, Seongnam, Anyang, Hanam of Gyeonggido
- Directions: Take subway line 5, get off at Omokkyo station. Then go out exit # 7 and walk straight ahead for approximately 10 minutes.
- Telephone: +82-2-2650-6211~15
Seoul Immigration Office Sejongno Branch Office
- Address: 2,3F Seoul Global Center, 38 Jongro Jongno-gu Seoul
- Jurisdiction: Jongno-gu, Jung-gu, Eunpyeong-gu,Dongdaemun-gu, Jungnang-gu, Dobong-gu, Seongbuk-gu, Gangbuk-gu, Nowon-gu of Seoul
- Subway Line No. 1 - Jonggak Station, Exit 6(a 2 minute walk)
- Subway Line No. 5 - Gwanghwamun Station, Exit 5(5 minute walk)
- Subway Line No. 2 - Euljiro Ipgu, Exit 2(6 minute walk)
- Telephone: +82-2-731-1799
Incheon Immigration Office
- Address 1-31, Hangdong 7-ga, Jung-gu, Incheon
- Jurisdiction: Incheon (Except Incheon International Airport), Ansan , Bucheon, Gimpo of Gyeonggido
- Telephone: +82-32-890-6305,6
For more information, check the official Immigration Office site at hikorea.go.kr.