Student Visas

Part-time work for D-2 visa holders

International students holding a D-2 visa must receive approval from the immigration office prior to beginning any part-time work.

Working Hours

Undergraduates may work no more than 25 hours per week. Graduate students may work no more than 35 hours per week.

Submitting an Application
  • Submit the completed form below to the appropriate office according to your program.
    • Undergraduate: Office of International Affairs International Team (Baekyang Hall, S308)
    • Graduate: Graduate School Office (Stimson Hall, 2nd floor)
  • Submit the approved application form to your appropriate immigration office in person or through the online e-Application system (

For more information, contact the Office of International Affairs at