[Fall 2022] Notice on Course Final Withdrawal Period2022.10.12 정수현 1640
Dear Fall 2022 exchange and visiting students (who applied for more than 9 credits only),
Greetings from Yonsei OIA,
We would like to remind you about the course final withdrawal period for Fall 2022 as the following:
[Course Final Withdrawal Period: October 27th(Thur) 9:00AM ~ 31st(Mon) 11:59PM]
Go to Yonsei Portal Services (http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr/) ⇒ Click "English" ⇒ Academic Information System ⇒ Academic Management System (Degree Programs) ⇒ Course ⇒ Course Enrollment
⇒ Apply for Withdrawal ⇒ Select the class you are going to withdraw from and confirm
- Withdrawal can be done through the Yonsei Portal Service only and it is solely the student's own responsibility to withdraw from a course. Yonsei OIA does not withdraw a course for any students during this period whatsoever.
- The course withdrawal period is your last chance to drop from your course. No further change can be made to your course list after the final withdrawal period.
- When a student withdraws from a course, he/she cannot add a new course for that vacant spot.
- The minimum course load of nine (9) credits must be maintained even after a course withdrawal has been made for the student to remain enrolled in our SAY program.
- Withdrawn courses will be exempt from GPA evaluation. However, withdrawn courses will/may remain on your personal class schedule timetable.
- Withdrawn courses will not appear at all on the transcript (not even "W").
- After withdrawing from a course during the designated withdrawal period, PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK that the course has indeed been withdrawn by checking the course enrollment list on the Yonsei Portal System(NOT LearnUS).
For each specific steps, please check the attached file.