Notice (SAY)

  • [Office for Students with Disabilities] Special Assistance Request

    2019.01.04 Study Abroad at Yonsei 512

    If you are in need for assistance regarding below listed support, please do fill out attached request form(request form and matching personal information form are one set) and send it to

    It is preferred that you additionally attach doctor's note, home institution's confirmation letter, or any kind of additional proof so that we understand your needs specifically.


    Available Support provided by Office for Students with Disabilities:


    1) Housing Request


    2) Test Accomodation Request


    3) Matching Student Aids Request


    4) Assisting Device Rental Service


    5) Wheelchair Lift Van Request


    ♦ Due to limited service availability, Yonsei Office for Students with Disabilities may not be able to provide above support to students with disabilities which are not confirmed/graded by Korean government. However, please do not hesitate to contact for support/consultation on your conditions.