[2019 Fall] Exchange/Visiting student Program Extension Form (Submission Date: May 1 ~ May 15 17:00, 2019)2019.04.18 김지훈 988
Greetings from Yonsei International Affairs Team.
Attached file is program extension form for 2019 fall semester.
Deadline: May 15(Korean Time)
Things to Consider before you apply:
- Please note that this procedure does not apply to students wishing to extend beyond one academic year.
- Please be minded that our course registration and Yonsei Major policy are subject to change in the future, so please try finding the newest version of our Academic Guideline if any further updates occur.
- Yonsei University’s extension approval doesn’t guarantee of his or her visa extension.
- If one needs to change the program from ‘exchange’ to ‘visiting (fee-paying basis)’, s/he should submit a new application for the visiting student program.(Please contact International Affairs Team / e-mail: email@example.com)
- If you plan to leave Korea and comeback after break, please check if your visa(Foreigner's Registration Card) holds sufficient dates for you to successfully come back for your study.
- Extension results will be announced in early June via e-mail.
Please check the application form thoroughly for more information.
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org, 02-2123-3977, 6493
No Next postsNext