Greetings from Yonsei University.
We would like to have an online orientation to help your campus life at Yonsei University for Fall 2021.
Please check the online orientation materials carefully since it includes very important information about our program.
A. Online Orientation
1. OT Date and Time: August 24th, 10am (GMT+9)
The Online Orientation for Fall 2021 will start at 10am on August 24th (GMT+9) through the system called Gathertown, a video chat platform designed to make virtual interactions. We will send you the Gathertown invitation link via email separately. Below link is a user's guide for Gathertown.
2. Academic Information shared by the Associate Vice President of OIA
Please refer to the link below to check general academic information.
3. Immigration Information (Video Clip) for non-Korean nationals
Non-Korean nationals with student visa must apply for a foreigner's registration card within 90 days after your arrival. Please click the link below to check the important immigration information for non-Korean nationals.
4. Library Information (Video Clip)
This video clip includes library information which helps you to understand how to use the library.
Please click the link below to check the important library information.
5. Safety Information by Seodaemun police station (PDF)
Please click the link below to check the safety information.
6. Crime Prevention Education for Foreigners (Video Clip)
Please click the link below to check the information about crime prevention.
7. Bank Information by Woori Bank (PDF)
Please click the link below to check the bank information.
8. Student Club Information - Yonsei Global (Video Clip)
Yonsei Global is a student club holding cultural events and promoting exchange between Yonsei and international students.
Please click the link below to check the information about Yonsei Global.
9. Student Club Information - Mentors Club (Video Clip)
Mentors club is a student club which helps international students get used to living and enjoy their stay in Korea.
Please refer to the link below to check the information about Mentors club.
10. Campus Life and Life in Sinchon (Video Clip)
This video clip includes very important information about campus life(location of school building and cafeterias in campus, etc) and life in Sinchon.
Please refer to the link below to check the information about the campus life and life in Sinchon.
11. Student Handbook (PDF File)
The student handbook includes important information about academic schedule, campus facilities and living in Korea.
Please refer to the link below to check the information.
B. Student ID/Certificate of Enrollment/Student Handbook Pick Up
1. Period: 9 am to 4 pm, August 25 ~ August 31
2. Venue: Woori Bank, Student Union Building (Bd# 207) 1st Floor
Please refer to campus map and find building 207(Student Union Annex)
3. How to receive your card?
1) Bring your PASSPORT("주민등록증" or "운전면허증" for Korean nationals) and YONSEI ID number(ID: 202184####) to Woori Bank.
2) Please let the staff at Woori Bank know that you are an “exchange/visiting student for Study Abroad at Yonsei Program and here to pick up a Student ID Card and Certificate of Enrollment and Student handbook".