[Fall 2023] Notice on Course Final Withdrawal Period2023.10.16 정수현 2154
Dear Fall 2023 SAY Program exchange and visiting students (who applied for more than 9 credits only),
Greetings from Yonsei OIA,
We would like to remind you about the Course Final Withdrawal Period for Fall 2023 as the following:
[Course Final Withdrawal Period: October 27th(Fri) 9:00AM ~ 31st(Tue) 11:59PM KST]
Go to Yonsei Portal Services (http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr/) ⇒ Academic Information System ⇒ Courses ⇒ Application for withdrawal of course ⇒ Select course to withdraw and apply
- Withdrawal can be done through the Yonsei Portal Service only and it is solely the student's own responsibility to withdraw from a course. Yonsei OIA does not withdraw a course for any students during this period whatsoever.
- The course withdrawal period is your last chance to drop from your course. No further change can be made to your course list after the final withdrawal period.
- When a student withdraws from a course, he/she cannot add a new course for that vacant spot.
- The minimum course load of nine (9) credits must be maintained even after a course withdrawal has been made for the student to remain enrolled in our SAY program.
- Withdrawn courses will be exempt from GPA evaluation. However, withdrawn courses will/may remain on your personal class schedule timetable.
- Withdrawn courses will not appear at all on your official transcript (not even a "W").
- After withdrawing from a course during the designated withdrawal period, PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK that the course has indeed been withdrawn by checking the course enrollment list on the Yonsei Portal System(NOT LearnUS): Yonsei Portal ⇒ Academic Information System ⇒ Courses ⇒ Course registration details
For more details, please refer to the attached guideline.