Notice (SAY)

  • Request for Modification of Academic Records

    2019.02.22 Study Abroad at Yonsei 1106

    If modification of information on academic record is necessary due to official reasons, please fill out the attached form and request for modification of academic records by submitting the form to


    Office of International Affairs

    Yonsei University