[IOY] Recruiting Management Team Members2018.05.17 Yonsei OIA 790
IOY MANAGEMENT TEAM RECRUITMENT
What is IOY?
International One Yonsei is a club that encourages Korean, International and Exchange Students to participate in club activities together.
What are the club activities?
Our activities are divided in two divisions:
- English Tutoring at Welfare Center
- “Donate without Borders” campaign
2) Social Activities
- Hangout Ttime
- Language exchange & etc.
What am I applying for?
We are currently looking for next semester's committee member.
Please check the information stated below.
Eligibility: Regular students (International & Korean)
There will be preference for those students with fluency in Korean language .
Application period: May 9th (Wed) - 29th (Wed) 17:00
How to apply: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Results Announcement: June 3rd (Sun) / (Individual contact)
Description of Roles:
1. Secretary (1 person)
- Compile, prepares reports and is in charge of announcements, pre-reports and summary reports
2. Treasurer (1 person)
- Manages budget of the club per semester
- Prepare reports at the beginning & ending of the semester according to each Department requirements
3. Department Operation (4 - 8 person)
Separated into different departments. Members will be attending different activities held by each department.
● Social Activities
● Others (New committee members can decide between themselves on adding other/new departments)
What are the advantages of being part of IOY Management Team?
●Certificates of recognition of your work in the IOY Management Team
●Get experience about managing and planning (baby steps lead great destinations!)
●Be part of one of the best and friendliest clubs in Yonsei University
●Meet people from all over the world!