The 4th Young ASEAN Leader Policy Initiative 2020 (YALPI)2019.12.20 이서혜 321
Young ASEAN Leaders Policy Initiative (YALPI) is a group of ASEAN political science students and scholars dedicated to supporting research that has the potential to influence the shaping of public and social policies within his/her country. In this forum, participants will be able to explore persisting as well as emerging social, political and economic issues and exchange their diverse experiences and knowledge in order to initiate practical solutions. We hope to support them to become key agents in determining the future of ASEAN and driving the community towards a more inclusive one.
Our program provides selected delegates local transport, accommodations (in Chulalongkorn University campus), and meals during the event. However, air tickets, travel insurance, visa fees (if occurred), and other expenses not directly related to the program are not included in the funding.
Please check the Attached file herewith application package, for YALPI2020.
Regarding the application package, please submit to this e-mail by 11.59 PM (Bangkok GMT+7) on January 3, 2020.
Should you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Call for applications
The completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to email@example.com by 11.59 PM (Bangkok GMT+7) on 3 January 2020.
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered under any circumstances.
2. Confirmation of selected applicants
● The announcement of selected delegates for YALPI2020 will be on 6 January 2020.
● The participation confirmation and flight detail form must be sent via e-mail on the 13 January 2020.
3. Young ASEAN Leader Policy Initiative (YALPI) 2020 will be held between 5 February 2020 to 10 February 2020.
1. Copy of Passport (minimum of 6-month validity)
2. Copy of Academic Transcript
3. Completed Application Form