Upload your photo!2014.12.18 관리자 3014
Upload your photo or digital image(for student ID card).
Passport-format(color, front view, white background, taken within the past six months)
Incomplete submissions will either cause delay or rejection of admission.
1. Your photos or digital images MUST BE IN COLOR
2. The size of your face(measured from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head) should cover 50% ~ 69% of the image's total height.
3. Details for Photo Composition and Size Requirements
- Taken within the last six months to refelct your current appearance.
- Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background.
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera with a neutral facial expression and with both eyes open.
- Taken in clothing that you normally wear on a daily basis.
- Uniforms should not be worn in your photo, except for religious clothing worn daily.
- Do not wear a hat or head cover that obscures the hair or hairline, unless worn daily for a religious purpose.
- Headphones, wireless hands-free devices, or similar items are not acceptable in your photo.
- If you normally wear glasses(without tinted lenses), a hearing device, or similar articles, they may be worn in your photo.
- Dark glasses or glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable.
- Glare on glasses is not acceptable.
- Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses or by removing the glasses or by turning off the camera flash.
- Review the Photo Examples(below) to see examples of acceptable and unacceptable photos.
- Photos copied or digitally scanned from driver's licenses or other official documents are not acceptable.
- Snapshots, megazine photos, low quality vending machine or mobile phone photos, and full-length photographs are not acceptable.