Visiting Student Program (VSP) is just like the ESP except that students pay tuition fees to both the home university and the host university. To offer financial aid, Yonsei provides the VSP Scholarship which covers 80% of Yonsei tuition to all VSP participants.
**This scholarship opportunity is for Yonsei students planning to study abroad, not for inbound international students participating in Yonsei's visiting student program**
- Financial support: VSP Scholarship will be provided to all participants.
- Credit transfer: Credits earned at the host university are transferred to the home university.
- Universities not in exchange partnerships with Yonsei are open to students through VSP.
- Open to undergraduate students only (graduate students and students in College of Medicine, Dentistry, and Nursing cannot apply).
- Wonju Campus students must consult with Wonju International Education Center.
- Available for one (1) semester only.