Exchange Student Program
Exchange students are those who are nominated by an overseas university under bilateral exchange agreement. Exchange program candidates can apply through the International Office of their home university. Tuition is paid to the home university, and in most cases the application and documentation fee is waived.
Visiting Student Program (Partners or Study Abroad Student)
*Available ONLY If Institution or University will pay the application fee and tuition.
Students those who are planning to attend Yonsei for a semester or two NOT through the student exchange channel. Tuition is paid to Yonsei University, and the application and documentation fee should be paid at the time of application.
- 2017 Fall Semester : March 1, 2017 ~ April 30, 2017
- 2018 Spring Semester : To be announced
- Minimum GPA for Application
- 1) CGPA must be over CGPA 2.7 on a 4.3(CGPA 2.5 on a 4.0 )
- 2) ECTS (C or above)
- English Language Requirement
- 1) TOEFL score must be a minimum of 550 in PBT, 213 in CBT, or 79 in IBT, IELTS 6(English).
- 2)Or KLAT level 4 / KLPT level 4 / TOPIK level 4.
- * 미국 및 영어권 대학 재학생 영어/한국어 점수 제출 면제
- Semester Fulfillment Requirement
- This program is open to 4-year college or university students who are currently studying at their home universities as full-time students, and have completed two (2) semesters (or the equivalent) before the nomination / application period.
- For transfer students or graduate students, a minimum of one semester's results from the university must appear on the official transcripts.
* Hard copies of Official Transcript, Proof of Language Proficiency, and Passport(personal information page) should be submitted by post.
- If you would like to study at Yonsei as a Study Abroad Program at Yonsei, apply directly through Office of International Affairs, Yonsei University
|STEP 1||Nomination(by Home University or Institution. Create an ID and PW at http://oia.yonsei.ac.kr|
|STEP 2||Complete Online Application Form|
|STEP 3||Pay the Application Fee(if any).|
|STEP 4||Mail the Application Materials|
|STEP 5||Receive a Letter of Admission by Email (Late May ~ Early June)|
|STEP 6||Pay the Tuition & Apply for Housing(if any)|
2017 Fall Tuition and Fees(only for Individual Applicants)
- Application and Documentation Fee : KRW 150,000
- Tuition Fee : KRW 5,000,000
- Estimated Budget per Semester
|Housing* (on-campus SK Global House Double Room, http://ih.yonsei.kr/?code=0201)||KRW 1,785,000|
|Books & supplies*||KRW 400,000|
|Category||Bank Account Number||Bank Information|
|Application fee* = KRW 150,000
|Personal Virtual Account No.
It will be sent to you after the online application is completed.
|Tuition fee* = KRW 5,000,000||Personal Virtual Account No.
Refund fees apply only to visiting (non-exchange) students who have paid the fees to Yonsei University.
- Application Fee : Non-refundable fee.
- Tuition Fee : Student must submit a written format of program withdrawal notice for refund before the deadline. All bank fees are the responsibility of the student. (Please request a program withdrawal form via email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1) Before the first course registration Date : 100%
- 2) From the first course registration Date to the Last Day of Course Drop and Add Period : 80%
- 3) After the last day of course Drop and add period to the Last Day of Course withdrawal Period : 50%
- 4) After the last day of course withdrawal Period : No refund is possible.