Transcript & Certificates

Transcripts & Certificates

Visiting and Exchange Students

Generally, the OIA will automatically send one transcript free of charge to your home institution (or program, e.g. CIEE). You are able to request additional transcripts for a small fee. You may find all the information you need at the link below.

Sending transcripts

Degree-seeking Students

During your academic career, there may be multiple times where government or private institutions request official documents, such as your transcript, proof of enrollment, or certificate of graduation. All of these documents can be printed online, or you may visit designated kiosks around campus. Refer to the link below for the various ways to obtain official copies of these documents.