SK Global House
Professors may choose to reside in on-campus housing for international students. SK Global House opened in February 2010 providing a home-away-from home with international service standards. It provides 24-hour front desk operations and security system, which ensure convenient living and security. Guests can enjoy various facilities and services within a global community network.
Rates are announced at SK Global House homepage: ih.yonsei.ac.kr.
- Single bed, Desk and chair, Bookcase, Closet, Shoe rack, Linen set, Individual air-conditioning and heating system, Interphone, Internet access with LAN cable available
- Single bed, Desk and chair, Bookcase, Closet, Shoe rack, Linen set, Individual air-conditioning and heating system, refrigerator, Interphone, Internet access available
Two or Three bedroom
- Furnished apartment type of rooms for professors or visitors at Yonsei University.
- Furniture: Single and double bed, Desk and chair, Bookcase, Closet, Shoe rack, Linen set, Sofa, Dining table and chair, TV, Refrigerator, Washing machine, Microcook, Steam iron, Fully furnished kitchen including china, glassware, utensils and table ware, Internet access available.
To use guest room, please contact your concerned department at Yonsei University. Reservation needs formal requesting letter from the related department of Yonsei University.
- Rate: A type (46m2): 1,545,000 KRW/mo or B type (106m2): 3,090,000 KRW/mo
|Personal Belongings||The SK house is not responsible for any case of breakage, damage, loss or robbery of personal belongings. Residents are fully responsible for their belongings.|
|Allowable Electrical Appliances||electric razor / hair dryer / computer / battery charger / light stand / humidifier / others allowed by the house|
|Mail/Parcel Delivery||Residents should collect general mail from individual mail box assigned for each room and registered mail or parcels from the front desk.|
|Disease||Residents can get help from the duty manager for disease or injury so they will get information of hospital/pharmacy or ambulance arrangement. If there's an emergency, call 119. Residents will be charged for the expense. If residents get an infectious disease, they should immediately report to the house office. If residents get an infectious disease, they should leave the house until they submit the medical report stating that they are fully recovered. The house doesn't provide any medication.|
|Gate Closing||Main gate: Open 24 hours, no curfew. The Director may adjust the closing time if required.|
If you have any questions regarding the SK Global House, please feel free to contact by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone (+82 2 2123 7481).
There is a 24-hour duty guard in the lobby. However, if your arrival for check-in is too late or too early, please contact SK Global House in advance.