Greetings from Yonsei OIA.
We would like to inform you of major quarantine measures expected to be implemented by the Seoul Metropolitan Government.
For those who have entered or planning to enter, please refer to the following announcement.
① Operation of ‘Seoul International Student Information Booth’ at Incheon Airport (1,2T)
- Services : Guidance and response related to quarantine, public health center, inspection(transportation) method, etc
- Location : Near Gate D in Terminal 1 / Near Gate B in Terminal 2 (operating in August~September)
※ Please find the information booth titled ‘INTERNATIONAL STUDENT(SEOUL)’
② Operation of ‘Quarantine Information Site’ for international students *Official open on August 11th(Wed)
- Services : Online information regarding quarantine (prevention rules, transportation, etc in 5 languages)
- Website : https://quarantineguide.org
- Main Content
· Quarantine Guideline : Foreigner vaccination method, quarantine rules, etc
· Online Market : Online purchase of food and daily necessities during self-quarantine period (delivery service available)
· Quarantine Taxi Reservation : Quarantine place ↔ public health center transportation for PCR test
※ Reservations can be made even when domestic telephone service is unavailable (Internet counseling channel open)
· SIM Card Purchase(Prepaid Phone) : Linked to phone opening during self-quarantine (SIM Delivery)