<2020 Spring>Information desk, Learning Agreement submission and Student ID pick up2020.02.19 김지훈 552
Greetings from Yonsei Office of International Affairs.
We would like to inform you about important information about information desk, Learning agreement submission period and Student ID/Certificate of Enrollment Pickup.
1. Information Desk
- Location: In front of Global Lounge(B165), The Commons(Building No: 130)
- Operation Hour: 9 am to 5pm, March 9 to March 20
- Please visit the information desk if you have any questions.
- Please send us email(email@example.com) if you have a question which is not be able to answered by the information desk or before the opening of our information desk.
- Please refrain from visiting our office before the semester starts in order to prevent the spread of virus. Please make an appointment by an email if you must visit our office before the semester starts.
2. Learning Agreement submission period
We understand that you may have to ask us to sign the learning agreement or other document(scholarship).
Please understand that learning agreement submission and request for signature is only available during the designated period as below in order to prevent the spread of virus and to protect students.
March: March 23 ~ March 27
April: April 20 ~ April 22
May: May 6 ~ May 8
June: June 15 ~ June 19
3. Student ID/Certificate of Enrollment/Student Handbook Pickup
- Period: 9 am to 4 pm, March 9 ~ March 12
- Venue: Woori Bank, Student Union Building (Bd# 207) 1stFloor
- How to receive your card?
1) Bring your PASSPORT and YONSEI ID number (ID: 2020840###) to Woori Bank.
2) Please let the staff at Woori Bank know that you are an “exchange/visiting student for Study Abroad at Yonsei Program and here to pick up Student ID Card and Certificate of Enrollment.”
Office of International Affairs, Yonsei University