Since its opening in November 2002, the Global Lounge has been the most important and popular international student facility on campus in promoting global cultural diversity. Now located in the heart of campus at Baekyangro’s new underground area, The Commons, the Global Lounge serves as the link between the international community and Yonsei University. With its large exchange network, it is a multi-functional space to foster an international perspective and sense for students and provides various one-stop services to international students. We seek to inspire imaginative and innovative ideas and transform students to become global citizens that are part of our global community.
- Location: The Commons (Bldg. 130)
- Hours: During semesters Monday through Friday (9 a.m. - 6 p.m)
During vacations (9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- T +82-2-2123-6496
- E email@example.com
- How to reserve: Global Lounge is currently open to all Yonsei members free of charge. Please note that we give priority to international events.
Step 1. Go to Yonsei Space Reservation System http://space.yonsei.ac.kr/ Step 2. Click "Reservation"
Step 3. Select "Sinchon Campus" Building "The Commons" then click "Search"
Step 4. Choose the date and time, and fill out the application form
Step 5. You will receive a text message upon approval
- Main Lounge
- The main seating area has nine multi-television sets and a seating capacity of 150 people.
- Discussion Area
- An area dedicated to language exchange encourages students who wish to learn foreign languages to communicate only through a determined language of interest.
- The OIA operates a comprehensive help desk to assist international students and faculty with information on-campus and off-campus living.