E-3 Research

For individuals seeking to engage in research activities in a research institute or respective college department.

Application - Regular Applicants
  1. Applications must be made by the inviting party
  2. Where to apply: Local immigration office in Korea
  3. Required Documents
    • Application for the visa issuance confirmation, passport, one standard size photograph
    • Relevant document for the establishment of the host institution (e.g., certificate of business registration or business incorporation)
    • Degree or a document proving professional experiences
    • Employment contract
    • A power of attorney, a proof of employment and representative IDs of staff member who is applying as a representative of the inviting party